Saturday, April 16, 2011

Muet!


Now Imma be the MrHappy! i mean for a while, tee hee.
be right back, MrP :)

Oh Yes oh yes oh yes, I'm done with my muet! I think only DOOZY can describe the current me now!

Speaking test - http://mrpineapples.blogspot.com/2011/04/muet-oh-muet.html

Reading test - 45 insane questions and guess what? I got insufficient time for this part, It was a embarrassment for me :( but still I managed to finish it in time and I think.. I said I think, I can score from this part. GBM! God bless me!

Writing test - This was the best among the 4! Probably i said this because I can write the essay on with some bombastic words :) The most valuable thing in life is friendship, exactly.

Listening test - I was disturbed by the god damn spinning fan and I can't listen clearly to the speaker. This part considerate to be a piece of cake for me but who knows, end up with some shit answers. Sigh, just forget about it. Unlucky descent on me in this part :(

I bet part of the candidates gonna stop learning english since they finish their so call muet but he/she is definitely not me. If you learn to circle the answer, I recommend you go to the painting classes, perhaps you can learn HOW to draw a circle perfectly there :) no offense peeps!

No comments: