Monday, April 11, 2011

Muet oh muet


This is what i did in my speaking test, Lmao.

Happy to say that I've finished my muet [speaking test]
Sad to tell that I did a totally shit in the test :(

Sigh, You'll never know until you get into the SO COLD room. Don't overestimate the ability of yourself, if you can speak fluently in your daily life, You'll still face a tremendous problem when you're inside the room. As for me, I can speak fluently but i can't focus on the point which I should elaborate on it to get my marks. Undoubtedly, I did practice for a tons of time before I came to this speaking test. In fact, I did well all the time in my practice session. Ironically, I can't even speak in a proper way this morning. Someone told me it is a natural phenomena when you're facing a thing that you're not used to, and yeah it's perfectly true. Besides, avoid using bombastic words though it will gives you some credits because the examiners don't really understand what I'm trying to tell when I said the word ' deterioration ' LOL for her.

May God bless all the candidates for tomorrow, Good luck for the test!
If you think you're ready, think again and you'll found out you're not ready yet.


Night worlds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up :) I always there for you. It's a past, everything gonna be alright soon. :D