Thursday, April 14, 2011

Legend of the pig :)

a lovely breakfast made my day! and and and, I got a new name for myself ' legend of the pig ' sounds hilarious but adorable! I like it :) Know why? let me tell you a secret. *shh* told you it was a secret, so pick up your ears and listen carefully. I can sleep up to 18hours in a day, that's my best record though, never think to break my record unless you desperate for a coffin. lol! just kidding. Seriously I'm not lying, I enjoy the sleep, especially the moment when you woke up from the sweetest dream and you know the feeling is like, Doozy! Action speak louder than words! it's better to actually do something than just talking about it. Take a hammer and whack off your desktop or lappy now, eh sorry, i mean shut it down. After that, go to you bed and dream of your love one. Don't say thank you, thanks god that he bestow human this instinct, I call it humanity hibernation.
Nights :)


Hang it on your door so you can do your hibernation.


Oh no Japan! please don't let the extinction happen on my UNAGIS!


Can you imagine the world without this piece of delicacy? no I can't.

No comments: