Monday, May 2, 2011

RAINSSS


This is the the kpop star [Rain] it's the real rain, in droplets by the god of rain.

Guess what, I wrote this article because I can't get my ass out to the field and play my football, how boring *yawn* Credits to god of rain for the inspiration. I guess he's hinting me to update my blog.

Forget about it. Hey! what do you do when it's raining? Majority of the peeps love to sleep when it's raining, I guess it's the natural music produce by the droplets of rain when it hits the ground softly, it can bring someone into sleep naturally, don't tell me you never try before unless you're some insane freak who don't sleep.

As for me, it is okay if the god of rain don't pee around 5-7pm because the moment is paramount to me! I have to get out to the field and get my sweats out of my body. HAHA! it is a natural phenomena, no one can stop it or deny it. Sigh, just face the fact and let's sleep!

Good night! OH YEAH!

No comments: