Thursday, April 30, 2009

Weather is killing !



Mr . Pineapple Production. =X


After recess , That kind of weather , nothing different if compare to Egypt 's weather. God it is hot likeee. Not hell . is bloody hell. After recess I sure will scream or shout to release the heat energy from my body out to the air . The class somemore got steam one. KUA ZHANG =D .
All my friends must drink a lot a lot a lot of H²O allright ? ^^

After school got MR.POON tuition class, lunch at Mc Donald again . == Last time when i was a kid. McD was a heaven for me . But now. Mcd seems to be a mamak store for me . I used to eat it everyweek . How disgusting is it. But my favourite in MCD . Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe could attract me for going other way =P

This few months i dinner at random times. Sometimes 6 sometimes 10.30 sometimes dont event dinner LAWL. Damn imbalance == .

No comments: