Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sushi King ROX

I got a good news and a bad news. The good news is Sushi King got Discount for each plate just RM 2 . God I really have to sapu all the sushi. The bad news is my wallet is going to keep keep bleeding .. keep keep bleeding. T.T

After School . We keep our @ss up and walk faster to Metropoint for the SushiKing =D . Que up at outside of SushiKing for waiting to eat the sushi up . There a lot of people inside O_O . When the waiter come and call us . Then we slow slow walk into the heaven already . Once we sat down , I also haven put my bag down yet . My friends already took 6 plates on table already . really Siao like a wolf . Then start eating the damn sushi . So far we guys ( Kang thai , Khang lun , Wei herng) have ate 54 plates . 4 people == . Someone wanna challenge us ? o.O Think before you wan to challenge . =D

Left Rm 20 something T.T . Got to save money because i wan to buy myself a new NIKE slippers

No comments: