Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stress became my friend.

This few days keep thinking of my future. What should i do in the future? engineer ? Oh come on . wake up Mr . Pineapple. Face the face you are not good in add maths . But my physics . I dare admit my physics could win anyone of you all . O_O . But furthermore. I dont really like being professional for my job next time. Cause just get Rm 10,000 - Rm20,000 . I think thats not enough for me. BLA BLA BLA. Think a lot like freak. Ahahahahx. I more intrested in doing buisness. Because i got a SUPER MOUTH . My good friend know it =D. And i got a Creative Ideative SUPER MOTIVATION Brain . Dont be envy . My father, mother and god gave me this brain . Cant Blame =X

Okay. Time to be serious. This few weeks i really became kinda stress althought i show happy smile when i at school. Actually I am facing a critically pressure that formed by add maths , Chemistry and biology == . SOS PLESE. I need help. Any physcologist ? T.T . I could pay a lot for that .

S O S

No comments: