Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mc Mc Mc Donald




As normal. Went to school and hang out with my buddies. I brought camera to school for no reason == . Luckily never spotcheck . If not I will T.T ing already . =D . After school lunch at Mc donald . We usually do this c2pid act every thrusday because Mc Donald got aircon . can refill. really kent tahan those economy thinking. But we had a very wonderful times in Mc Donald everytime. =X

After reach home. Of course i went to football. But today got a bit special because i meet my super damn dude. Zen Zen =D . Then chat chat chat. After reached home then someone call. That's xue ni LAWL. Talk for a while then close the phone already because i need to go to bath already. If not I will smell like a zombie . Even worst than that ==

P.S - Joshua. Sorry for dropping your phone to the floor T.T



Curi Makan =D




Mc Donald Owns =D

No comments: