Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Prelude.

Hello, Everyone. I'm back! The blog is woke up again! hahahahahahha.

Its been already 5months i never update my blog already. I think its time to revive it because I gonna share something new and some experience I got in my national service.

2nd Jan 2010 - The 1st day I reach Kem Teluk Sari Endau , somewhere in Johor. This place seem very strang
e to me. I dont know everyone because I'm the only one who come from KL. However, I can only survive till the end of this. Sigh.

Everything is in progress and under maintainence ^^

11th March 2010 - I already finished my national service. The last day i been in Kem Teluk Sari Endau. This place seem very familiar to me. I know everyone now and I'm not willing to leave them. It's a fact, we still have to leave each other and getting on different way and a better future. I hope everyone will do all the best for a better tomorrow!



Pieces of memory.

No comments: