Sunday, December 27, 2009

26th Farewell party !

Firstly, Thanks to all my friend that held the party for me. Actually myself is the organiser LOLS. But without them , my party is just a dream. THANKS YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS !

The party started at about 8pm , a park near vic's house. The place is completely suit for BBQ because there got fan HAHAHHA. Kar Moon went back earlier because her mum @#%$#@$!@.
After that , Penny and Wei shin also went back at 11pm because their mum also #$!@$!@#$!@#. Then left over the boys, what can we do ? Of course, VODKA VODKA. 50% Alchohol Awwww. Brandon down after 2 cups , Paul drank 7 cups in a row, I also drank about 8cups, Tak wai drank 4 cups then sleep le. LOL Vic and jm also seem to be a bit drunk. Daniel's eye like devil. After that cz fetch us back.

I had a lot of fun with victor , tak wai , brandon , daniel , cz , chei , penny , kar moon , wei shin and joon ming ! Thanks for the farewell party. Hope to see you guys next year.




After Drunk


The Friends

No comments: